[amibroker] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT - PowerScan Beta 1.21 available-Dimitris

Jim,
thank you for your interesting reply.
I was working for many years from 08:00 till 23:00 non-stop.
The last years I work from 08:00 till 16:00 [for me the 8h is like
prolonged vacations, compared to the great 17h period]
In the office, I always find 5 or 10 min to communicate with you,
the morning trading time [Athens SE] is not that hot the last year or
so.
[No need for more than 3 to 4 movements per session.]
I usually end the case from the pre-market active time, 15 min before
11:00.
Today I sold KYRM at 2.26E [it went up to 2.30E, OK, I agree that I
lost this 0.04E,
but pre-market trading is not surgery plus the fact  that   the buy
price was 2.04E two bars ago]
and failed to sell INTKA at 5.16E [it went up to 5.14E, buyers bought
all the 5.14E volume but,
nobody came to buy my premarket shares at 5.16E...] Never mind, I
will sell higher tomorrow.
Nothing important to buy, Athens was high almost all day long.
My aftrnoon efforts are related to sell some CSCO at 17.25, the
May17, 2002 resistance I wrote
this morning in ^VIX thread.
I noticed relatively strong volumes at $17.10 but, I will not change
my target, the recent buyprice
$15.50 was May27 Open, the first underperformance bar according to
my "Application on Siligardos
method" ,[thank you Giorgos], posted to this list. After 3
unsuccessful efforts [Dec, Jan and Feb], CSCO broke the main
$15 resistance [end of April], now $15 is a strong support,
consequently $15.50 is cheap price, IF YOU AGREE with my
morning description that bears are sleeping [and  snoring].
I am lazy enough for a Copper re-entry [let it go higher without me],
I am out of Wheat [may be next year] and do
not trust IBM rumors, although it is quite expensive...
The day will end with the 23:00 bell and, you will probably agree
that there is ENOUGH time to study interesting
projects, more than 3h/day. [I sleep 3-4h/day, it is cool for me,
and, please believe me, I do not code in my sleep
as I read in some messages today...]
I do not claim it is a career [the word sounds heavy ] but it is a
08:00-23:00 activity, nothing more, nothing less.
Dimitris