Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ed2000nl
[mailto:empottasch@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 11:13
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Yahoo downloadsthanks for your reply. by
template I mean this executable that puts all the symbols in the proper
markets and sectors which I downloaded from:<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/docs/ab305.htmlrgds,
Ed--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx>
wrote:> QP works fine. By template do you mean the sector assignments or
are you> talking about grouping the stocks by dow/nas/sp?>
> Regards,> Jayson> -----Original Message----->
From: ed2000nl [mailto:empottasch@xxxx]> Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003
10:17 AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re:
Yahoo downloads> > > indeed I think Yahoo has blocked my
IP. Elsewhere they have no> problem getting into this historical quote
page. I wrote a JAVA> program myself that did the same and this program
never caused it to> block my IP. Wonder what to do about it ...>
> Anybody experience with Quote Plus? Does Amibroker provide a
template> database for Quote Plus in the same way it does for
Yahoo?> > thanks,> > Ed> > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pallmot" <palmot@xxxx> wrote:> > <A
>> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "drlblast"
<hoierman@xxxx> wrote:> > >> > > Same
problem here ... it goes to about 42 quote then stops. I> hope>
> > someone come up with answer soon.> > >> > >
Dick H.> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed2000nl"
<empottasch@xxxx>> > wrote:> > > > I have the
same problem (grrrrr). Have been problems since> > >
yesterday> > > > evening already. I know from experience that
they sometimes are> > > down> > > > but now it
takes a very long time. Maybe the system is getting> > > >
overloaded since finance.yahoo.com is working just fine .....> > >
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tony/Dianne"> > <awenos@xxxx>
wrote:> > > > > Hi All,> > > > >>
historic> data> > > > from Yahoo, including> >
> > > the last day (6/2).  The best I've gotten is 50 symbols
and> then> > > > hit the wall.  At other
times,> > > > > the download was timed out on the first
symbol.> > > > >> > > > > I went to the
Yahoo site and tried the historic price feature> and> >
> > was unsuccessful.> > > > >> > > >
> Are there any known issues at Yahoo that would cause this> >
problem?> > > > >> > > > > My ISP is
working for all other uses.> > > > >> > > >
> Regards,> > > > >> > > > >
Tony> > >       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor> > > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>