[amibroker] relative performance

Hi All,

I uploaded my latest project. (please see attached picture).
It is several files which can be displayed on the same sheet, On the left
side is price and volume for, top to bottom, stock, industry, sector,
market, total market (Wilshire 5000). Industry, sector and market
automatically change to correct one as you look through your stocks. You select
the smoothing periods. On the right side, is relative price and volume
performance (in pct. You select the start date). These also update
automatically. In the interpretation window is correlation, r^2, beta and alpha
for all combinations. This will be displayed for price or volume whenever the
focus is on either of the relative comparison charts. The zip includes an
include file to make it easy to change the start date and smoothing for all
charts. As is, it uses TC2K symbols, but should be easy enough to replace with
your own symbols. If you like it, it is in the new Yahoo directory I just
created to hold my stuff.

Thanks to Thomas and Anthony for earlier codes that gave me
the idea.

Best Wishes,

Steve