[amibroker] Cannot get backfill for stocks from MyTrack.

Hi there,

I have two questions; thankx in advance for your kind reply:

1) I cannot get backfills for stocks from Mytrack. For futures there
is no problem, but no stocks. Any idea why this is happening? I have
the basic service from MyTrack; and I am trying to combine backfills
from it with real-time from IB and QuoteTracker. It seems that
Amibroker once plugged into QuoteTracker is losing all data you get from
MyTrack, any input on that would be very appreciated too.

2) How is it possible to code the following in AFL: If the previous
trade was successfull then don't take this trade (skip this one)
otherwise take it (the turtles' stuff ...).

Thanks you very much for your help.

Omar.