[amibroker] eSignal Intraday history

I hope It's OK to reproduce this here (?)

Unfortunately, we have some short-term bad news to report regarding
our expansion plans for intraday history. We have been storing
intraday history data since Jan 02 in preparation of altering our
servers to support more than the current 60 trading days worth of
interval data.

The development database storing this history has become corrupted
and all the data has been lost. Since this server was not in our
normal production environment, we had not put all our usual back-up
procedures in place. We realize that increasing our intraday history
is very important to our users so we sincerely apologize for the
delay in providing this to you.

So here's where we stand today. We have data stored since the
beginning of Feburary and we will make sure all our standard back-up
procedures are in place. We are planning to release the expanded
history data effective the beginning of July, 2003. At that point, we
will be able to provide 5 months worth of history or 100 trading
days - roughly 2/3 more data than we provide today. From that point
on, we will keep adding to the database until we reach 2 years of
intraday history.

Regarding tick history, our intention was to continue to provide 10
days worth. Due to several user requests and in light of this
situation, we are trying to expand that to 15 days. We should have
confirmation on whether that's possible w/in a few weeks.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this delay and thank you
for your continued patience.

Thanks.

Scott Johnson
eSignal Support