[amibroker] accessing scan results

I am trying to understand variables in the AA scan.
This code gets the close of 6 items for 1 day and displays the
correct results in the "scan results" window:

--------------
JDSU	5/23/2003	  3.17
LRT	5/23/2003	  3.18
NENG	5/23/2003	  2.48
NTPA	5/23/2003	  3.09
PMTC	5/23/2003	  3.00
QCOM	5/23/2003	 30.90
------------

 But I cannot understand how the "item" array works.

The following shows the length of the item array and the last value:

Size: 62 Last Value: 3.45
Size: 854 Last Value: 3.2
Size: 719 Last Value: 2.59
Size: 854 Last Value: 3.46
Size: 62 Last Value: 3.18
Size: 61 Last Value: 31.77

The size makes no sense... and the values don't either...

I would like to understand what is happening so I can
work in this environment.

               Walt

//*************************
EnableScript("vbscript");
Filter= 1;
NumColumns = 1;
item=C;
Buy=0;
Column0=C;
<%
	dim io_fso
	dim io_txt

	'Open text file
	set io_fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
	set io_txt=io_fso.opentextfile("d:\test.csv",8,-1)

	'get item Variable
	Lo_list=afl("item")

	'write size Of array & Last Value
	io_txt.writeline "Size: "+Cstr(ubound(Lo_list)) _
        +" Last Value: "+Cstr(lo_list(ubound(Lo_list)))

	'Close file
	io_txt.close
%>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM