[amibroker] Re: RE RSI

Tomasz,
How should I read the whole article ?
It is included in June magazine and, here in Greece, it is still May.
My only reference was the abstract from
http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Abstracts_new/Siligar
dos/siligardos.html
and then, the most interesting, your code.
There is no trouble at all.
If I know tomorrow´s RSI, I can tell you tomorrow´s close.
If I don´t, ...
I should add to my dictionary another, interesting line
determine=speculate
[http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entries/10/d0171000.h
tml]
Besides that, please try to understand the average poor reader/trader
who thinks that determine=predict
[and you know very well the reason why...]
As for the WHAT-IF scenarios, I have already posted some probable
uses of this method and more examples will follow.
[I am waiting for 4.40 standard edition.]
In the mean time, this method brings again the interesting use of a
RANK() function. Are there any plans for this?
[We have two interesting additions at
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=283
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=284
thanks to Walt´s sharing spirit]
Thank you very much for your reply.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/TradersTips/TradersTi
> > ps.html
> > comments.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Franco,
> > > it is in the members section on the web site......
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Jayson

Siligardos