From: mleonsprint [mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 28 May 2003 1:58 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Problem with the interpretation window...... TJ ?? or
Someone??

I need 3 sessions of "AB" running at the same time because I utilize
the Interpretation window from each of the "sessions" I use a 15 /
30 / 45 min. and each has different settings for the time frame so
an interpretation was written for each of the time frames.  I then
take each of the interpretation windows out and put them next to my
trading platform so I have three lined up vertically on the left
side of my screen, I then take each of the sessions and I don't
minimize them because I need the Interpretation window so I shrink
it down and then resize the screen down as far as it will go and put
that next to each of the windows, I then wait for one of my alerts
to go off and or see the interpretation window fill in.  The problem
is that they don't appear to be getting signals unless I have which
ever session highlighted, in otherwords even though I could get a
signal on the 15 min chart if my 30 minute was the last one I was
looking at I will only get alerts etc. from that time frame... How
do I go about this and am I supposed to be using the commentary
window for this or does it matter? I am awaiting the Timeframe
function so this was my fix around the problem...

Thanks for all your help
Mark

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM