[amibroker] Re: real time data + amibroker

OK thanks. That's too bad. My Dutch real time data provider gives 700
NYSE stocks + 500 Nasdaq stocks for about 850$ per year. Ofcourse you
do not get all ticks it, but one can pretty good follow the real time
price change.

So in the US it is basicly not possible to follow a large number of
stocks in real-time.

regards, Ed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM