Re: [amibroker] Alerts Function ?

Here is a simple example...there also is an example
in the help files along with description and explanation of its use.
load into Indicator builder...open Alert output
window...

mysignalUp=<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>Cross(C,<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>EMA(C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>28));
mysignalDn=Cross<FONT
size=1>(EMA<FONT
size=1>(C,28<FONT
size=1>),C);
Plot(C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"close",colorBlack,styleCandle);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>
Plot(EMA<FONT
size=1>(C,28<FONT
size=1>),"MovAvg"<FONT
size=1>,colorRed,styleLine);
PlotShapes(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>IIf<FONT
size=1>(mysignalUp,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorBrightGreen);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>
PlotShapes(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>IIf<FONT
size=1>(mysignalDn,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>
AlertIf(mysignalUp,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav"<FONT
size=1>,"buy"<FONT
size=1>,1<FONT
size=1>);
AlertIf(mysignalDn,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav"<FONT
size=1>,"sell"<FONT
size=1>,2<FONT
size=1>);
<BLOCKQUOTE