[amibroker] Alerts Function ?

Trying to use the Alert Fucntion for first time. Read help section,
but not sure how this alert function works?

Qestions:

1. When writing an AlertIf fucntion, does it go into the code for
writing an exploration?

2. If put into exploration, I assume that it will trigger alert only
if the exploration is run at EOD, therefore if one is downloading
data throughout the day (not realtime) but, lets say, every 20
minutes from Yahoo will the alert sound or does the exploration also
have to be ran every 20 minutes.

3. Is the AlertIf function made fore realtime data only?

4. Can the Alert function take advantage of built in indicators or
does one have to write the code for each indicator over again in an
exploration?

5. When an indicator is triggered for a given stock, does the alert
sound triger and the ticker symbol show up in the Alert Output
display, or do we have to write code for a given ticker, date, text
and source to display this information in the Alert Output display
table?

6. Could someone give me a simple code that I can put in an
approriate place to see if any stocks will apear in the Alert Output
display and then I can take it from there.

Thank You

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM