[amibroker] Re: Price vs Volume

I have posted [#31947] the Market Profiles preliminary codes.
They will be re-written after 4.40 with the proper "for loop" use and
then probably placed in the Library.
It will be interesting to compare both versions and understand the
simplicity of for loop.
DT

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/GHeqlB/TM