From: Dimitris Tsokakis
[mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 26 May 2003 2:54 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Price vs
Volume

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">MACDvol and MACDobv may be
combined with MACD() and give interesting informations for the phase of a
trend.

face="Times New Roman">Here is an outline:

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">1. MACDvol

face="Times New Roman">A sell-off is easily
detectable when MACD()<Signal() and MACDvol>Signalvol.

face="Times New Roman">[The end of a sell-off is
usually a healthy and sustainable bullish movement, when we speak for good
fundamentals]

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">MACDVol=EMA(V,12)-EMA(V,26);Signalvol=EMA(MACDvol,9);
Plot(MACDvol>Signalvol,"",1,2);
Plot(MACD()>Signal(),"",4,8);
Check periods like SELLOFF1.gif

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">2. MACDobv

face="Times New Roman">The price usually
anticipates Volume [from A to B]

face="Times New Roman">The main part of the
trend comes when MACDobv also participates.

face="Times New Roman">When MACDobv stops, it is
better to prepare your exit, the bears are coming from the corner. [see
SELLOFF2.gif]

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">MACDobv=EMA(OBV(),12)-EMA(OBV(),26);
Signalobv=EMA(MACDobv,9);
Plot(MACDobv>Signalobv,"",1,2);
Plot(MACD()>Signal(),"",4,8);

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">Dimitris Tsokakis

face="Times New Roman">

face="Times New Roman">

face="Courier New">Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<span