[amibroker] Re: amibroker e-signal backfil only a few days

It's an accounting term meaning: First In, First Out.
I hope that is what you are looking for.  In this case, I think, the
First data into the database would be the first data deleted whence
the capacity of the database was exceeded.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> can you please tell me what is meant with FIFO
>
> Thanks
>
> Thomas Zmuck <thomas.zm@xxxx>
> www.tradingbasis.com
>

> On Thu, 22 May 2003 15:06:32 -0400
> "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > John:
> >
> > Tomasz confirmed what I said in several messages after the one I
posted.
> > He promises a revised eSignal plugin for controlling update speed
but I
> > am not sure he promises to change the FIFO arrangement of the
database.
> > Perhaps he will comment on this.
> >
> > Ken

If
> > > you are collecting 1 min then wanting to view an EOD chart then
you
> > > need a huge number of" bars to load" to see any significant EOD
> > > history. If you are scrolling through a list of chart you will
also
> > > see a delay at times while esignal "catches up"

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM