Re: [amibroker] Re: amibroker e-signal backfil only a few days

Hi Ken,

can you please tell me what is meant with FIFO

Thanks

Thomas Zmuck <<A
href="">thomas.zm@xxxxxx>
www.tradingbasis.com

On Thu, 22 May 2003 15:06:32 -0400

href="">mailto:brygghuset@xxxxxxxxxxx]
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"

href="">mailto:brygghuset@x...]

href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Thomas
Zmuck <thomas.zm@x...>

href="">jcasavant@x...> wrote:

> [...]
EOD? If
> > you are collecting 1 min then wanting to view an EOD chart then
you
> > need a huge number of" bars to load" to see any significant
EOD

href="">mailto:thomas.zm@x...]
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

charts.
create a
> > completely
receive the
> > completly

Esignal-software
> by
> > set

be.

href="">thomas.zm@x...>

href="">bugs@x...
href="">suggest@x...
Terms of

href="">bugs@x...
href="">suggest@x...
Terms of

href="">thomas.zm@x...>

> >       Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@x...
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
href="">suggest@x...
Service.

href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Service.

--

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Select Make Acura Audi BMW Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Ford GMC Honda Infiniti Jaguar Jeep Lexus Lincoln Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mitsubishi Nissan Pontiac Porsche Toyota Volkswagen Volvo Other