[amibroker] Re: P&F Plugin

with my Java Metastock Extension I implemented the calculation of P&F
columns as a small test application only.

The objective was NOT to display P&F charts, but to calculate things
like P&F columns and potential P&F signals and then plot signals in a
normal candlestick chart.

Attached is a screenshot of my Metastock P&F expert advisor (debug
mode):   The sections marked green are the X-columns, the red sections
are O-columns. The green and ret dots indicate the top and bottom of
each X and O column, respectively.

Parameters in the screenshot are as follows  (can be configured freely):

ReversalAmount=2
BoxSizeInPercent=1
PriceField=Close

The code was developed just for testing the Metastock<>Java integration.
  It would need further development and some redesign to efficiently
support realtime applications (modes like update one very tick where the
last candle can be updated and changed several times before it is set to
the final value).

I have not yet begun to port the MS Java extension to AB.   Right now
I'm still battling with the AFL drawing commands, and I'm also only be
able to work on such private projects only in the (limited) spare time.

regards,

Wolfgang

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM