[amibroker] Loading MSN Hist. FX Data Tickers

Hi

I'm trying to find out the ticker names for the for the FX majors as
listed by MSN so I can load them into Amiquote. Where do I find
them? (and yes I've been searching the net) In real life they are
quoted AUDUSD, USDZAR, etc, but I noticed that each data provider
labels them according to their own system to avoid having to
calculate the cross rates for each and every combination.

Thanks for all your help.

Adam

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM