RE: [amibroker] COMBINE PRICE AND SAR

great place to start is Pref/main chart...........

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 1:24
AMTo: amibroker tipsSubject: [amibroker] COMBINE PRICE AND
SAR
I would like to have the Amibroker (built in
SAR) added to the existing Amibroker (built in PRICE)
indicator.  This way, I will have the benefits of both in the Amibroker
built-in price indicator window.    I want the built in SAR
 to be actually added to the Amibroker built-in Price indicator. I do not
want it to be a new custom indicator.  There is a remote possibility
that I might be able to figure it out in help, but I would rather
spend what limited learning time that I have to improve my scans.  Any
assistance will be appreciated.  Ron DSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.