[amibroker] styleNoLabel - Bug or correct behavior?

AmiBroker RT 4.38 beta:

I'm not sure whether it is the correct behavior (could be the case
that I make wrong assumptions on the correct behavior), but plots
with styleNoLabel still show a label in the TitledBorder of the
chart pane.

For example, with the example in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/24809 the following
two plot commands create "ume = 30.00" and "ume = 70.00 "
labels in the top border of the chart pane.  Is this really intended?

Plot( 30,"ume", colorWhite, styleNoLabel | styleLine | styleOwnScale,
0, 100 );
Plot( 70,"ume", colorWhite, styleNoLabel | styleLine | styleOwnScale,
0, 100 );

What I wanted to do is to plot the Aroon-Indicator and properly
scale it:

I implemented the Aroon as follows (more elegantly than the lengthy
formula in the AFL library):
http://www.amibroker.com/library/formula.php?id=2

periods=14;

aroonUp=100- HHVBars(H ,periods)*100/periods;
aroonDn=100- LLVBars(L ,periods)*100/periods;
Plot(aroonUp, "aroonUp", colorGreen, styleNoRescale|styleLine,-
10,110);
Plot(aroonDn, "aroonDn", colorRed, styleLine);

In order for the indicator to scale correctly, I inserted two lines
to create some space above Aroon's maximum value (100) and below its
minimum value (0).

Plot(110,"topStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);
Plot(-10,"botStrut",colorRed,styleNoDraw|styleNoLabel);

This results in two labels being shown in the TitledBorder of the
ChartPane: "topStrut = 110.00", "botStrut = -10".

A workaround/solution for the indicator to scale correctly,
without any labels for the "struts" being shown in the border is:

PlotGrid(110,colorBlack);
PlotGrid(-10,colorBlack);

(assuming the border of the chartPane is drawn in black).

Anyone know whether the behavior of styleNoLabel in above example was
the correct result or whether it was was a bug?

regards,

Wolfgang

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM