[amibroker] Re: Study ID

Hi Dimitris,

yes, I'm aware that with 2 characters there are sufficient
combinations. As I already mentioned in my previous post, one can
live with 2 character labels and devise a scheme to label trendlines
systematically, if such a scheme is needed.   After all, in contrast
to AB, Metastock doesn't allow to reference trendlines at all.

My previous post was not meant to bitch about the 2 character labels,
and I wouldn't have posted if someone hadn't raised the topic of the
2 character combinations.    I just took the opportunity to submit
some food for thought regarding the _future_ development process of
AB, given that AB users have the unique opportunity to influence
the future direction of the development.      And to avoid any
misunderstandings: No one is expecting such changes as soon as
tomorrow!!!

But I'm sure that there are readers on this list who generally agree
with me that more meaningful labels could be useful, although they
are NOT (!!!) vital.

best regards,

Wolfgang

Get A Free Psychic Reading!