[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to predict the NASDAQ Index?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stevemensa" <stevemensa@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey. Nice idea. Intriguing. I have to admit, it could work.
> Certainly it has so far, and it looks like

>you predicted yesterday's falloff when others missed it.

Since it is obvious you did not read
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/40768
take a look, it is also...free.

>I took the advice and sold some of my

I have to remind you it is a free forum related to amibroker, just
ideas exchange, no buy/sell advices here, it is out of the scopes of
this list. Perhaps you should address your mail somewhere else.
DT

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM