Re: [amibroker] Automatic overlay of Industry Index chart?

This is what I use to do what your requesting:

Color = IIf(O > C, colorBlack, colorRed);
Plot( Close, "Price", color, styleCandle );
PlotForeign( GetBaseIndex(), GetBaseIndex(), colorLightGrey );

KR
Michael.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM