[amibroker] Automatic overlay of Industry Index chart?

Dear all,

As a relative newbie...I hope this hasn't been
asked a thousand times...

Is there a way to plot in the same
indicator window, a daily chart for a stock and an automatic
Industry Index chart for a particlar stock in Amibroker as defined in the
Industry base indexes?

eg: ASX Australia - Plot a daily chart of ANZ
Bank and overlay ASX Index XFJ, then swap to AMC (Amcor) and automatically
overlay the ASX Index XMJ.

I want this to be dynamic, as I scan through my
Watch Lists.  I know I can use the PlotForeign command, but I can't see how
to dynamically plot an index chart.

I hope this makes sense.

Regards,

Graeme