From: rlb21079 [mailto:rlb21079@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 19 May 2003 7:51 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: P&F Question

Silly me.  I retrieved the AFL from the AmiBroker site, and didn't
even check the files section here.  I have gotten your lasted
uploaded AFL and it is making sense to me.  You've placed Hi/Lo data
into the Interpretation window, are you planning on putting the date
range there as well?
-Rich

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM