Re: [amibroker] Re: programming 101

I'll take a crack at converting the code myself first as I need the
practice.  I'll either post the result for the first one or take your
suggestion at getting the list to help converting them if I can't do it myself.

BTW, the TJ example via Markus seems deceptively simple doesn't it?

Sid

At 10:30 PM 5/16/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>I got a real easy solution for that:
>
>To begin with, an AFL translation would not qualify under their
>copyright protection and could be posted to all that you wish.  But
>how can we get it into AFL without knowing the copyright material?
>How does a journalist use the resources of others... by citing those
>resources.  Of course, a journalist does not reproduce the entire
>work en masse.  Rather, he quotes a portion of the whole and cites
>that portion.  This is entirely legal and analogously you may post a
>portion of this system so long as you cite where it is you've gotten
>the information from.  A bibliographic entry would be plenty
>sufficient.
>
>So, here's what you do: Write us a couple emails giving us your
>interpretation of the system and quote the rules of the system.  Then
>we will all help you translate and voila! you've got yourself some
>code my friend.
>
>--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sidney Kaiser <s9kaiser@xxxx> wrote:
> > Fred, well, it is copywrited material that they were selling as an
>addition
> > to the book.  I bet they would not appreciate me posting it on a
>public
> > forum.  A bit of a sticky wicket.
> > Sid

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM