[amibroker] Is it possible to predict the NASDAQ Index?

I've been studying investments and statistics for some time. I have an MBA from a major university, and have developed some theories about how the markets and investor behavior patterns work. Last year, I developed a technique for predicting the direction of the stock market by using group forecasting. I created a website to test it out. Everybody who wants to can make their prediction. The overall result of everybody's entry gives us our predicted trend.

So far, we've been predicting monthly trends, and have had four straight months of accurate predictions! The results are good enough that I've decided to try predicting weekly trends. And I'd like to expand the number of people whose predictions are included. So, I'm inviting members of this group to participate.

It's absolutely free, I promise. Just go to:

www.celebratingonline.com