RE: [amibroker] Is it possible to predict the NASDAQ Index?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Is it possible to predict the NASDAQ Index?
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:35:52 -0700
  • Title: Message

suggest you change your Id to Steve Spamonacci.  I have a PHD from the
school of reality and that beats your "MBA from a major university" and I have
some theories about guys like you. Wanna hear them?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Fibonacci
  [mailto:sfibonacci@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 12:14
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Is
  it possible to predict the NASDAQ Index?
  I've been studying investments and statistics for some time. I have an
  MBA from a major university, and have developed some theories about how the
  markets and investor behavior patterns work. Last year, I developed a
  technique for predicting the direction of the stock market by using group
  forecasting. I created a website to test it out. Everybody who wants to can
  make their prediction. The overall result of everybody's entry gives us our
  predicted trend.

  So far, we've been predicting monthly trends, and have had four straight
  months of accurate predictions! The results are good enough that I've decided
  to try predicting weekly trends. And I'd like to expand the number of people
  whose predictions are included. So, I'm inviting members of this group<FONT
  color=#ff0000> to participate.

  It's absolutely free, I promise. Just go to:

  <FONT
  color=#0000ff>www.celebratingonline.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Choose your car now!- Make - Acura AM General Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chevrolet Truck Chrysler Daewoo Dodge Dodge Truck Ferrari Ford Ford Truck GMC GMC Truck Honda Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Kia Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Mazda Mazda Truck Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mitsubishi Nissan Nissan Truck Oldsmobile Plymouth Pontiac Porsche Rolls-Royce Saab Saturn Subaru Suzuki Toyota Toyota Truck Volkswagen Volvo