[amibroker] SPX comparison in chart?

Hi,

Being new Amibroker I still have my share of the learning curve to fulfill
and apologize for a (maybe) stupid question in advance.

I would like to plot the SP500 (^SPX) as a comparison in the price chart of
any security I plot - preferable as a line while the charts shows the OHLC
bar of a specific security.

I have not managed to get "Layers" to work as the tutorial just shows how to
change the name from "Custom Layer 1" to "SPX" but not how to add something
to make it do something.....

Thank you in advance.

Anthony Abry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/GHeqlB/TM