Re: [amibroker] #include AND points-only test

Hello,

1.
a) JScript is case-sensitive therefore you have to make
sure that you use exactly the same function name
(myFunction in both places)

b)
#included files may get cached. If you change #included file
you have to change the formula
in AA window too to ensure that new version is re-included.

c) although not available to TRIAL users, new beta versions
include user-definable functions in native AFL level
(no script required at all)

2.
There is a typo in manual.
Instead of