[amibroker] #include AND points-only test

Hello,

I am currently trying the software (v.4.30) but I have various
problems:

Problem 1.
I am trying to call "myFunction" from within another function.
This is what I have done:
First I created a function named "myFunction" like this:

EnableScript("jscript");
<%
function myFunction(x1,x2,x3,x4)
{
return (x1 + x2 + x3 + x4) / 4;
}
%>

I have never used jave before in my life, so I just followed the
example given. I hope that what I have written is meaningful.

I saved it in C:\Program files\Amibroker\Afl
Please notice that I have checked that a function called "myFunction"
exists there indeed!

Then I tried the calling formula:

#include "C:\Program files\Amibroker\Afl\myFunction.afl";
script = GetScriptObject();
Graph0 = script.myFunction(Open,High,Low,Close);

The problem is that each time I click 'Apply' I get this error:

Method/function 'myFunction' does not exist at line 3, column 96:

Graph0 = script.myFunction(Open,High,Low,Close)
----------------------------------------------^

Problem 2.
So far I have not managed to do a "Points-Only" test, according to
the instructions given. The tester keeps buying and selling dozens of
shares or contracts depending on the equity, regardless of what I
have written in the code. What should I do to for a points-only test
on ES (emini S&P500)?

Problem 3.
I have periodical freezings, rubbish on the main chart etc.

Could the downloaded file be corrupted?
A problematic installation maybe?

Thanks

Spyros