RE: [amibroker] Help with Sell array values

You
need to scan back a week or so - look for a question from Ken CLose on the same
topic. It has been covered quite recently.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tony/Dianne
  [mailto:awenos@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 11:03
  AMTo: Amibroker GroupSubject: [amibroker] Help with Sell
  array values
  Hi All,

  I am using the ApplyStop function in my code.  It has
  been my understanding that a value, from 1 to 4,
  is placed in the Sell array when the ApplyStop is
  executed.

  When I use the following code, it does not plot the
  shape.

  PlotShapes<FONT
  face=Arial>(<FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff>IIf<FONT
  face=Arial>(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,<FONT
  face=Arial color=#ff00ff>0<FONT
  size=2>,High);
  When I use the AddColumn function, it shows
  a value of 0 for the date corresponding to a
  sell.

  Any explanation will be appreciated.

  Regards,

  Tony