color=#0000ff>
x=C<FONT
face=Arial>>Ref(C,-1<FONT
color=#0000ff>);<FONT
size=2>
AddColumn(x,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Status");

It
would seem that addtextcolumn would accomplish your task but this appears to
only verify the last bar in the array. Additionally you could color code the
result.....
<SPAN
class=711270215-12052003>
<FONT
color=#000000 size=2>
Filter=1<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>;
x=C<FONT
size=2>>Ref(<FONT
size=2>C,-<FONT
size=2>1<FONT
color=#0000ff>);
AddColumn(x,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"Status",<FONT
color=#ff00ff face=Arial size=2>1.0<FONT color=#282828 face=Arial
size=2>,<FONT color=#000000 face=Arial
size=2>colorDefault<FONT color=#282828 face=Arial
size=2>,IIf<FONT
color=#282828 face=Arial size=2>(x,<FONT color=#000000 face=Arial
size=2>colorGreen<FONT color=#282828 face=Arial
size=2>,colorRed<FONT
color=#282828 face=Arial size=2>));

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: markf2
[mailto:feierstein@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:25
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Exploration QuestionHi Everyone,Is there any
way to add a column of text to an exploration thatindicates trade
status?  Specifically, I need to add a column thatspecifies "Long" or
"Short" (depending on which is the case) beginningwith the bar of entry,
through and including the bar before the bar ofexit, then "Out" beginning
with the exit bar and continuing for allbars the system's not in the market,
etc.  I understand I need to useFilter=1 to ensure no bars are
missed.  Thanks.  MarkSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor