RE: [amibroker] Losing window changes

<SPAN
class=450345013-12052003>Graham,
try rt
click then template then save or save a s default....... This seem to work for
me

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Graham
[mailto:gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 8:05
AMTo: AB yahoo groupSubject: [amibroker] Losing window
changes

<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>During trading hours I have AB open
for the intraday and the EOD databases.
<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>I have found that any changes made
to the indicator windows made in the first one closed are lost. This includes
any formula in the IB windows, name changes etc. Quite often a new indicator I
have added will be totally blanked out due to the formula disappearing, and the
name reverts back to an old name I had deleted, mostly one of the built in
examples that come with AB. I have learnt to always save new formula to an afl
file as I need to reload it and rename it in the IB window.
<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>Does anyone else experience this, or
do I just have a setting incorrectly set, or doing something
wrong.
<SPAN lang=EN-AU
>Asking the group before I approach
Tomasz.
<SPAN lang=EN-AU

<FONT color=teal face="Times New Roman"
size=3><SPAN
>Cheers,Graham
<FONT
color=#339966 face="Times New Roman" size=2><SPAN
><A
href=""><SPAN
>http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
<FONT
color=#339966 face="Times New Roman" size=2><SPAN
><A
href=""><SPAN
>http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia
<SPAN lang=EN-AU