[amibroker] Re: Ranking and Testing (basic and advanced uses)

Herman,

I too would like to have such "advanced" features such as equity
curve feedback for portfolio testing, but I would be VERY HAPPY to
have a basic portfolio level tester that did the following:

1. Ranks stocks according to my formulas.
2. Places equal dollar trades in the top 10 stocks.
3. Makes an equity curve for the group of 10.
4. Records the RAR, draw down, and Profit Factor for the group of 10.

5. As an added plus, if portfolio testing would work with
optimization, that would be great. But just having the first 4 would
be such a help.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!