[amibroker] Traditional 3LB Charts

Hello Group,

I'm brand new to Amibroker and am currently slugging through all the
features to determine how to use the software.  It was highly
recommended and I look forward to the day my AB competence jels.  I
use Three Line Break charts for timing and confirm with TA.  I have
added the third party plug-in and can now view 3LB charts; however,
the traditional 3LB chart has given way to a two line oscillator
represention.  I wonder if there is a code for the original variety
of 3LB, specifically candles of alternating colors?

Thanks in advance for your help.

David

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping