Re: [amibroker] Watchlist difficulty

 Hadn't thought of the refresh.  I tried it, but it didn't work.  Ahg!I also have tried moving the symbols to another list, this didn't work.Another oddity, the Advertising industry appears as the first folder in the symbol tree.  Is this normal?  Even when it doesn't contain any tickers, it still appears.--- On Sun 05/11, Tomasz Janeczko < amibroker@xxxxxx > wrote:

Hello Did you try View->Refresh ALL ? Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com From: richard To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 5:00 AMSubject: Re: [amibroker] Watchlist difficulty

Understood, the problem is I know the watchlist contains tickers. I assigned them and have verified there placement via the "organize assignments." I have come to another problem so I will be emailing TJ anyway. Thanks for the try,RLB--- On Sat 05/10, < uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: [mailto: uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx]To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDate: Sat, 10 May 2003 19:43:49 +0200Subject: Re: [amibroker] Watchlist difficultyHi,AB shows the watchlists only if they contain at least one ticker;ie, empty WLs are not shown in the left tree window.UM----- Original Message ----- From: "rlb21079" To: Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 5:44 PMSubject: [amibroker] Watchlist difficulty> I've named each watchlist available and placed tickers in several. > At first, a few of the watchlists weren't appearing in the > workspace. I figured it was a result of the beta versions of Ami I > had installed and ignored this. However, I have updated through the > last few
 releases and am now running 4.35 - and one watchlist still > does not appear.> > I have checked under organize assignments and the tickers I want are > contained in the watchlist. Am I making a stupid error? I am > posting here so as not to overly burden TJ with questions. If it is > a problem I can email him directly though, thanks.> > -Rich
 Join Excite! - http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on the Web!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Choose your car now!- Make -AcuraAM GeneralAston MartinAudiBentleyBMWBuickCadillacChevroletChevrolet TruckChryslerDaewooDodgeDodge TruckFerrariFordFord TruckGMCGMC TruckHondaHyundaiInfinitiIsuzuJaguarJeepKiaLamborghiniLand RoverLexusLincolnLotusMazdaMazda TruckMercedes-BenzMercuryMitsubishiNissanNissan TruckOldsmobilePlymouthPontiacPorscheRolls-RoyceSaabSaturnSubaruSuzukiToyotaToyota TruckVolkswagenVolvo