  >From:
  richard

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 5:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Watchlist
  difficulty

      Understood, the problem is I
        know the watchlist contains tickers. I assigned them and have verified
        there placement via the "organize assignments." I have come to another
        problem so I will be emailing TJ anyway. Thanks for the
        try,RLB--- On Sat 05/10, < <A
        href="">uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx >
        wrote:
        <BLOCKQUOTE
          [mailto: <A
          href="">uenal.mutlu@xxxxxxxxxxx]To:
          amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDate: Sat, 10 May 2003
          19:43:49 +0200Subject: Re: [amibroker] Watchlist
          difficultyHi,AB shows the watchlists only if they
          contain at least one ticker;ie, empty WLs are not shown in the
          left tree window.UM----- Original Message ----- From:
          "rlb21079" To:
          Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 5:44
          PMSubject: [amibroker] Watchlist difficulty> I've
          named each watchlist available and placed tickers in several. >
          At first, a few of the watchlists weren't appearing in the >
          workspace. I figured it was a result of the beta versions of Ami I
          > had installed and ignored this. However, I have updated
          through the > last few releases and am now running 4.35 - and
          one watchlist still > does not appear.> > I have
          checked under organize assignments and the tickers I want are >
          contained in the watchlist. Am I making a stupid error? I am >
          posting here so as not to overly burden TJ with questions. If it is
          > a problem I can email him directly though, thanks.>
          > -RichSend BUG REPORTS to
          bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
          AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
          page: <A
          group FAQ at: <A
          href="">Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.

  Join Excite! - <A href=""
  target=_blank>http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on
  the Web! Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Choose your car now!- Make -AcuraAM GeneralAston MartinAudiBentleyBMWBuickCadillacChevroletChevrolet TruckChryslerDaewooDodgeDodge TruckFerrariFordFord TruckGMCGMC TruckHondaHyundaiInfinitiIsuzuJaguarJeepKiaLamborghiniLand RoverLexusLincolnLotusMazdaMazda TruckMercedes-BenzMercuryMitsubishiNissanNissan TruckOldsmobilePlymouthPontiacPorscheRolls-RoyceSaabSaturnSubaruSuzukiToyotaToyota TruckVolkswagenVolvo