Re: [amibroker] Guru commentary

Keith,

Commentarly linked to indicator is called "interpretation"
and
it should be placed after indicator code (using Indicator
Builder)
as described in another tutorial:

Tutorial: Using interpretation window
Note: Please read <A
href="">How
to write your own chart commentary article before proceeding.
Interpretation window (View->Interpretation) shows chart-sensitive
commentaries. To add a interpretation just use Indicator builder and add
commentary code after the code for the indicator. Please note that to get the
best performance you should use the following optimization hint: after your
indicator code and before commentary code you should add the following line://--Indicator-End--
( two slashes (comment start), two dashes, Indicator-End and two dashes ).
When the parser is evaluating the formula in the "indicator" mode it stops
there, so commentary code is not executed and it saves time. When parser is in
other modes - entire formula is parsed/executed.
Example:Plot( Close, "Price", -1, 64 ); Plot( SAR( Prefs( 50 ), Prefs( 51 ) ), "SAR",-17, 8+16 ); //--Indicator-End--"The Parabolic SAR provides excellent exit points. ";
"You should Close long positions when the price falls below
the SAR AND Close Short positions when the price rises above the SAR.";
WriteIF( graph1 > Close, "SAR is above close", "SAR is below close" );

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com