[amibroker] Guru commentary

Hi,

Having written the guru chart commentary and checked that it appears
correctly under the Commentary tab, how do I tie it to that
particular Indicator?

I presume it is necessary to use the Apply and/or Save buttons, but
where to save it? I haven't "saved" any of the custom indicators
although they seem to be saved automatically by AB. Is it necessary
to set up another directory for the commentaries?

The tutorial does an excellent job of explaining how to write the
commentary but doesn't seem to answer these quesstions. Any help
appreciated.

Keith

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping