[amibroker] Re: QQQ / SPY only

Yes, QQQ and SPY as well as DIA (dow 30). I trade these in and
out, DIA can even payoff on 15min intraday bars. 100 points in
dow is a dollar in DIA and Dow has big swings intraday. These have
options too, and big advantage is the if are in a swing trade,
u need not worry about some idiot analyst upgrading/downgrading
the stock. Also very liquid, easy to get in and out.

There are some other good ones I follow every day. Long
and short the same over and over again. I call the "momo"
(momentum) stocks.

People have different preferences. I only follow a small number.

nand

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "billpritjr" <billpritjr@xxxx>
wrote:
> A spin off of my "one stock only" question a few weeks ago...
>
> anyone out there trading (long and short) QQQ only?
>
> I made the earth-shattering discovery that QQQ and SPY could be
> traded off 2/20 SMA cross technique with pretty decent success rate
> (given that you go long and short).
>
> I would be of the opinion that the QQQ and SPY's inherently address
> any "diversification" concerns that may exist, so bite my tongue,
but
> you could trade say for example $100,000 all year long with them
>
> sorry for the simple questions
>
> avid TA student and AmiBroker user!

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.