[amibroker] Moving files to laptop

Hi All,

I know other people have had this problem before. I just broke
my old laptop out of the closet so I could work on AB at work. : - )  It is
running Win 98. I downloaded and installed the full install for Win 98, then
upgraded to the latest beta. Everything seems OK with the included "Data"
database. Then I zipped up my regular database and all files from the AB
directory, moved the zip files to CD, and unzipped them on the laptop. I
put the data directory under the AB directory (same as on my desktop computer)
and replaced all files in the AB directory with the unzipped ones. Now, when I
open this database on the laptop, I always get a blank screen that
says "Not enough data available". When I look at the size of the individual
ticker files, they are the same as those on the desktop, so it looks like all
the data is there. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? Thanks very
much!

Steve