RE: [amibroker] Ken: buy, sell arrows

Dimitris:  But why is this so??
In some places, majority of times, there is a pair of arrows, one above the
other.  A previous Short, exited with a Cover and simultaneously entering
a Long Buy, will have double arrows, one on top of the other.  At times,
like perhaps in your example and in many in my research today, I see the Cover
to close out the Short, and the same day Buy for the next Long, BUT NO COVER
ARROW.  No APPLYSTOP applies in my observations and no stops are set in
the Settings box.

I think this difference is critical
because a lot of effort is going into trade management in DLLs and external
programs, using signals generated by Explore code and not Backtester
code.  If the Explore Code does not generate a Cover (a $B!H(B1$B!I(B) to go with
the last short (but the Backtester does), how does one manage the trades from
Explore???

It is an issue not yet resolved in my
opinion.  I have sent TJ some screen captures and some Excel outputs
showing this inconsistency.

Do you not find it an inconsistency?

Ken