Re: [amibroker] T.J. Random exits on same bar in Exploration , WHY?

Hello,

1. You don't give any source to look at so it is impossible
to answer to the question why your code does not work.
2. If you really want to simulate backtest in exploration
(although I don't know why you ever would),
you should use add Equity(1) after your trading rules
to make the backtest routine eliminate extra signals
and evaluate stops.

ApplyStop()s
buy=
sell =
short =
cover =

Equity(1);

AddColumn(...)s

See also settings ("allow same day exits" -
you should however note that this is BACKTESTER
setting)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com