[amibroker] T.J. Random exits on same bar in Exploration , WHY?

 hi

 Has anyone written code that emulates a backtest.

  I have tried to do this to export data to excel,
  but  i cant get the exploration to act exactly as the backtester.
 ( using exrem on a backtest  and the exploration).

  sometimes it will buy and sell if a buy and sell fall on the same
bar, other times it doesnt  buy or exit on the same bar if a buy and
sell condition were true on a bar.
(this happens when using exrem)

  I cant understand this, it almost seems random

  If the buy and sells are on separate bars there is no problem.

  Why is it not consistant when there are buy and sells on the same
bar, when using exrem.

  Is there another function or a rule i need to use in an
exploration.

Peter.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping