Re: [amibroker] Looping through "foreign" files

Ok, it is on the way to you.
The ABtool.dll plugin contains also the following
functions:

    GPercent(NUMBER fromval, NUMBER
toval);  // "Geometric percent"; also negative values correctly
handled    GPercentA(ARRAY fromval, ARRAY toval);
// array version of GPERCENT()

    RelPos(NUMBER bottom, NUMBER top,
NUMBER value);  // calculates relative position of the value relative to
the bounds    RelPosA(ARRAY bottom, ARRAY top, ARRAY
value)";   // array version of RELPOS()UM

PS: I must admit I hadn't much time to test it extensively
yet. Let me know  please.
PS2: it's now 5:30 in the morning here :-)

<BLOCKQUOTE