[amibroker] Naming conventions for functions.

I've
written several functions that I would like to post to our new
facility.   A couple of questions arise:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  Has any thought been given to naming conventions?   I
doubt that we could get 900 people to agree, so perhaps TJ could offer a
suggestion?   I simply put a lowercase "f" in front of mine.
fRSquare and fCorrCoeff, for instance.   I saw someone else used the
"@" symbol.   I think I prefer the later.   Any
thoughts?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  If a function references another function, the #INCLUDE
statement probably wouldn't work for everyone.   I doubt, for
instance, that there would be many users who have AmiBroker running on drive "F"
as I do.    I thought, therefore, that it would be best to not
have #INCLUDE statements within functions, but to advise prospective users of
any functions that are referenced by any function that they might
download.  Then, all #INCLUDE statements could reside in the main AFL
code.   I hope this make sense.  Any
comments?