[amibroker] Re: (More) Real World Trading (for epintoem)

I can see how this strategy can work with the futures makets. But
with individual stocks I have my doubts. And the reason is ... News.
That is what moves individual stocks. When you backtest, you are
looking at the results of when the news is in your favor. But what
about the future.
Maybe I am not seeing the total picture and someone can explain it to
me.

BTW. For correlation for futures, take a look at this

<http://www.csidata.com/uawebcharts/MarketReport/FuturesCorr.htm>

John

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mr Valley" <valleymj@xxxx> wrote:
> What is the inverse correlation of SP500  vs. Swiss Franc ?
> Is it worth a look as a valid pair at times?
>
> http://www.sharelynx.net/Markets/Charts/DigisysFut.htm
>
> Just a Thought…
> Mr Valley

Service.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=17
056321
> 98:HM/A=1556779/R=0/*http://shop.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?
ftd2+shopping
> :dmad/M=229633.3212141.4526654.2595810/D=egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/A
=1556779
> /R=1/1051668534+h%20>
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx