[amibroker] Re: Automated Trading

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rdeux2" <rdeux@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A few people have sent me private messages regarding a product
that I
> am developing as a front end interface to Interactive Brokers. I
have
> finished the development of a passive interface that allows you to
> publish order instruction text files to a specific directory that
my
> product picks up and sends as order to TWS.
>
> This interface is generic enought to support not only Amibroker
but
> other charting applications that can generate trade signals. I
would
> be interested in developing a more direct interface to Amibroker
> since they do have some SDK available. What I am unsure of is the
> level of interest for this capability within this community.
>
> The documentation on my product is at
>
> http://home.attbi.com/~r.deux/automatedtrading.htm
>
> The product is named NinjaTrader. Please speak up if this is
> something you are intersted in. I can be contacted at
> rdeux@xxxx
>
> Raymond Deux

The interest in this is probably low as most people in this
community seem to be more interested in 'academic' applications of
Amibroker (studying various strategies and stuff) as opposed to
practical applications which means applying various strategies in
real life. I for one would be very interested in your efforts and I
only hope that you will be able to come up with some nice direct
trading interface to Amibroker before Wealth-Lab comes out with
their release 3.0 which will contain such an interface for their
software.

Thanks,
Wally

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM