[amibroker] Automated Trading

Hi all,

A few people have sent me private messages regarding a product that I
am developing as a front end interface to Interactive Brokers. I have
finished the development of a passive interface that allows you to
publish order instruction text files to a specific directory that my
product picks up and sends as order to TWS.

This interface is generic enought to support not only Amibroker but
other charting applications that can generate trade signals. I would
be interested in developing a more direct interface to Amibroker
since they do have some SDK available. What I am unsure of is the
level of interest for this capability within this community.

The documentation on my product is at

http://home.attbi.com/~r.deux/automatedtrading.htm

The product is named NinjaTrader. Please speak up if this is
something you are intersted in. I can be contacted at
rdeux@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Raymond Deux

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM