Please help extend function of condition counter (Was Re: [amibroker] Re: Resetting counter)

Can anyone tell me how to count events after a certain condition is met?
Say, number of times a stochastic (or whatever) has crossed its moving
average (or whatever) since Cross(C,MA(C,20)) (or whatever?)

Actually, while I'd like the most general solution possible, at the moment
I'm trying to count events after a Buy, Sell, Short, or Cover.  And, of
course, it has to be reset for the next trade.

(I swear, fifteen years ago I could have figured this out for myself.  I
really gotta get back into programming!)

Many thanks.

Owen Davies

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM